Whatever your preffered style — modern, chic, clean or contemporary, traditional — there are plenty of ideas here.
Things to ponder for your dream kitchen
1) Consider the ceiling height , nice option to clad the with wood
2) Fumes Contro, is a hoodenought?Add build in exhast all around the area if budget allows
3) Free the island top with just a build in Hood, ensure to pipe out to exterior
a combination of both
3) Introduce glass walls for notes, reminder
4) Real marble and solid wood top are always the gem of aesthetic than quartz etc
5) Merge part of dining space to integrate dry kitchen if dining space is sufficient
6) Consider the kitchen island to have a nice breakfast corner, imagine hubby working with his laptop looking atthe wife cooking
7) Consider stainless steel for industrial look
8) To have a magnetic chalkboard for accent look, cabinet doors or entrance
9) Full cabinet region as a multi purpose work space, rice cooker or drinking station for dry kitchen
10) Use loose marble for back slash, its only 70cm ht
11) Use dark colors and wood combination for the expensive feel (our favorite)
12) Tiled up island / granite top (on a budget)
13) Consider marble for dry kitchen top
14) Combine a bar top cum dining table for island design
15) Using a monotone palette
16) Consider Using black, white and wood combination. Accompany by a accent color
17) Mosiac for the retro look
Mosiac, wood, black and white combi
18) Install a giant clock!
19) Introduce a mobile storage station
20) Introduce a fixed glass opening! Hacked that wall!
21) Introduce plywood!
22) The evergreen white look
23) integrate kitchen in dining spaces for small area
24) Keep it simple!
25) The new dining space with an island, recycle your old dining table
26) Show off your pieces!
27) Create a dish drying niche corner with self drainage
28) Integrate the whole living, living and dining space with the same floor tiles